Monday, August 29, 2011

The Christian's Declaration Of Independence

I am free from failure

"for I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me."

Phil. 4:13 




~  \o/  ~

I am free from want

"for my God shall supply all my need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus"

Phil. 4:19 



~  \o/  ~


I am free from fear

"for God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

2 Tim 1:7 



~  \o/  ~


I am free from doubt

"for God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith."

Rom. 12:3 



~  \o/  ~


I am free from weakness

"for the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?"

Ps.27:1 




~  \o/  ~

I am free from the power of Satan

"because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world."

1 Jn. 4:4 



~  \o/  ~


I am free from defeat

"Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ."

2 Cor. 2:14 



~  \o/  ~


I am free from ignorance

"for Christ Jesus is made unto me wisdom from God."

1 Cor. 1:30 




~  \o/  ~

I am free from sin

"for the blood of Jesus Christ cleanseth me from all sin."

1 Jn. 1:7 



~  \o/  ~


I am free from worry

"for I am to cast all my cares upon Him."

1 Pet. 5:7 



~  \o/  ~


I am free from bondage

"for where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty."

2 Cor. 3:17 



~  \o/  ~


I am free from condemnation

"for there is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit."

Rom. 8:1 



~  \o/  ~


~ Our Heavenly Father Wrote This ~

Just for Me and You

No comments:

Post a Comment