Friday, August 31, 2012

DUI Check Point

I would like to share an experience with you about drinking and driving.
 
As you well know, so many of us, especially myself, have been known to have rare brushes with the authorities on our way home from the odd social sessions over the years.
 
A couple of nights ago, I was out for a few drinks with some friends and had a few too many beers and some shots. 
 
 
Knowing full well that I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I have never done before: I took a bus home. 
 
 
Sure enough, we came to a DUI checkpoint, but as it was a bus, they waved us through. 

 
I arrived home safely without incident, which was a real surprise, as I have never driven a bus before and am not sure where I got it!  
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Carolina! I'm bored at work so I decided too browse your website on myy iphone during
    lunch break. I love the info you present here annd
    can't wait to take a look wuen I get home. I'm amazed at how quick your blog
    loaded on my cell phonbe .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G ..Anyhow, wonderful site!


    My web-site: Check Out bluecabinet.info

    ReplyDelete