Sunday, September 23, 2012

Remember Your First Car?


This is really cool. 

Find your first car or, the one you drove to high school or college; 
hopefully your car brochure is available.


ENJOY A WALK BACK IN TIME!!!  

(Even 1940's Studebakers!)


This has to be one of the neatest web sites whether you have gasoline in your veins or not.

This is a web-site featuring the original factory brochures for nearly every American car you have ever owned.


Pick the manufacturer, the year and the model. 


Enjoy!


www.lov2xlr8.no/broch1.html














3 comments:

  1. Wow this is ridiculously awesome! I hold my first car near and dear to my heart- this website is such a blast from the past! I remember buying my first car like it was yesterday. I saw an ad in the Sunday paper for used cars for sale in nj and I had finally saved up enough money. My dad and I went to look and I was a little short but he ended up letting me borrow the extra money. I'll definitely be printing out the brochure so I can hang it up and share the experience with my family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First cars are always the most memorable ones. Whether we admit it or not, our first cars are the ones we got where we felt most excited and blissful about. They are the ones in which we made the most unforgettable memories, and I’m pretty sure majority of our drivers nowadays can still remember every single moment they’ve had with their very first car until today.

    Patrick Gauer

    ReplyDelete
  3. No matter how many cars we get in our lifetime, we’re gonna remember our very first car for sure. Well, even those fascinating and not-so-good memories with them. These things definitely leave a mark on our lives! ;)

    ReplyDelete