Monday, December 24, 2012

The Soldier's Christmas Poem

A father meets a phantom soldier on Christmas Eve. He's reminded of our military history, founding of our country. He's called to defend freedom at home. Six minute featurette based on Michael Marks' poem followed by a call to action to each of us at home to stand up for freedom. Poem was made popular by LCDR Jeff Giles, CS, USN, stationed in Al Taqqadum Iraq.




This video touches my heart! My son is an Infantry Soldier fighting in Afghanistan. I understand their dedication and sacrifice! I am forever grateful for what they do everyday so that I can sleep and live in peace. To each and everyone of them I send my support and thanks. As Americans, it is our duty to support them. 


God Bless all of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment