Wednesday, April 24, 2013

GRANDMAS ARE SMART

 

GRANDMAS ARE SMART



I was out walking with my Grandson.
He picked up something off of the ground
 and started to put it in his mouth.
I took the item away from him and 
I asked him not to do that.



"Why?" my Grandson asked.



"Because it's been on the ground; 
you don't know where it's been, it's dirty,
and probably has germs, and sometimes germs 
make little boys sick and not feel good"
I replied.



At this point, my Grandson looked at me 
with total admiration and asked,
"Grandma, how do you know all this stuff?? 
You are so smart."



I was thinking quickly and said to him,
"All Grandmas know stuff. It's on the Grandma Test.
You have to know it, or they don't let you be a Grandma."



We walked along in silence for 2 or 3 minutes,
but he was evidently pondering this new information.



"Oh...I get it! He beamed, 
So if you don't pass the test you have to be the Grandpa."



"Exactly," I replied with a big smile on my face.



When you're finished laughing, 
send this to another Grandma!


No comments:

Post a Comment