Saturday, September 6, 2014

My wife won't like it

One day I accidentally overturned my golf buggy. 



Elizabeth, a very attractive and keen golfer, who lived in a villa on the golf course, heard the noise and called out, 
"Are you okay, what's your name?"



"It’s Jack and I’m Okay thanks," I replied.


"Jack , forget your troubles. Come to my villa, 
rest a while, and I'll help you get the cart up later."


"That's mighty nice of you," I answered, but I don't think my wife would like it." 


"Oh, come on," Elizabeth insisted. 


She was very pretty, very sexy and persuasive.... I was weak.


"Well okay," I finally agreed and added, "but my wife won't like it." 


After a restorative brandy and some creative putting lessons I thanked my host. 


"I feel a lot better now, but I know my wife is going to be. really upset." 


"Don't be silly!" Elizabeth said with a smile, 
"She won't know anything. By the way, where is she?" 


"Under the cart!" I said....



No comments:

Post a Comment