1. Shoe boxes make great organizers
2. Pool noodles keep boots upright and breathing.
3. Stack T-shirts upright. Now you can see which shirts are there.
4. Have a system in place for getting rid of items
5. Oganize nail polish by color using shoe organizer
6. Hang fruit basket for tubby toys.
7. Tie all your scarves around a hanger
8. The roll-up method saves space in suitcases and drawers
9. Organize your clothes in advance
10. Get a hanging laundry bag.
11. PVC pipe makes for a great organizer
12. Organizer your shorts with shower rings
13. Use pillow cases to keep matching sheets together
14. Save those holiday ornament boxes they make great sock organizers.
15. Conserve prime closet space: hang suitcases over the door
16. Wine boxes make great shoe organizers
17. Double hanger space by using tabs from soda cans
18. Forget expensive jewelry organizers just use ice cube trays
19. Oganize and charge gadgets within night stand
20. Store out of season close in comforter bags
21. The golden rule when it comes to storage