1. Computer keyboards can be up to 200 times dirtier than you toilet seat.
2. On average, cell phones have 10 times more bacteria than toilet seats.
3. Restaurant menus, passed around to many people throughout a day,
have about 100 times more bacteria than a toilet.
4. Carpets are typically 4,000 times dirtier than toilets.
5. Your TV remote is most likely the dirtiest thing you own.
6. Your work desk is about 400 times dirtier than a toilet.
7. Average paper money has about 200,000 bacteria.
8. Girls’ handbags are loaded with bacteria –
not only because they hold things like cell phones;
they sit on floors, bars, etc.