Sunday, April 3, 2016

Safe at home

I took down my Rebel flag (which you CAN'T buy on e-bay anymore) and I peeled the NRA sticker off the front door.


I disconnected my home alarm system and quit the ineffective Neighborhood Watch.
         

I bought two Pakistani flags and put one at each corner of the front yard. Then I purchased the black flag of ISIS (which you CAN buy on  e-bay) and put it in the CENTER of the yard. 
        

Now, the local police, sheriff, FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Secret Service, and other agencies are all watching the house 24/7.    


I've NEVER felt  safer, and I'm saving $69.95 a month that ADT charged me.
         .  

Plus, I bought burkas for my family when we shop or travel. Everyone moves out of way and security can't pat us down.


Safe at last – only in the USA!



No comments:

Post a Comment